LoVe

Love YOURSELF is THE most IMPORTANT things TO make YOURSELF success.

Friday, July 14, 2006

CCA GB

i reached home at 7.20pm . i got gb this afternoon from 2 to 6.30. i am so tired . we have drill . it is the most painful time of the day. i am so that "lucky" that stand in front of the squard. the sun was shone directionly to my face and we still have to stand properly for more than 1 hour . during the brigade work, i almost slept. the idotic weather is so that hot lo, we still have crump in classroom without air con. During the devotion time , madam mandy led us sing some christian songs like 'think about his love' 'his love is warmer'. his= god During that part , it really touch me .she talk to us on 'how we can cope with stress'. I agree with her that nowadays that we have more time with our friend than our families. But i donot think that friends can replace families. To me families is very important to me as i think that friends may change but families can not change. no matter where u are, the blood inside you body won't change. BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER. Although i didn't stay with my families, i only see them once a year, they still very important to me . To friends , i can't please everyone to like me . If i hve to do that , i will end up very stress. Now szelong is my best friend , sometime we also qural but we will find some ways to slove it out . because both of us donot want to lose a good friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home